6 weeks of blog posts compressed
I apologise for the lack of blog updating. I've had a combination of apathy and blogaphy. Here is a two minute update on my life in the past 5 weeks.
- Monday July 14th - Arrive back in the UK in a daze.
- Week 1 - Open my mail. Check through my bank statements. Spend hours in front of a spreadsheet to find that I have not much money. Catch up with friends. Find out that my badminton level has stayed the same - bad to OK.
- Week 2 - Paris! Holiday for a week with my family. Highly recommended.
- Week 3 - Catch an infection in my lower left leg. I lie down for a week and sleep a lot.
- Week 4 - Go back to work at my old workplace. Lots of filing and typing. Enjoy the British summer - no mosquitoes, no scorching heat and daily rain.
- Week 5 - Realise that I am moving to London soon to start a new job. Panic buy lots of distasteful shirts. Mum points out that I don't own any double duvets, duvet covers or sheets. I find out they cost a fortune in Britain, despite just being cotton sheets sewn together.I go to Liverpool Frontline Church for the last time.
- Week 6 - I get sick of shopping and resign myself to being badly dressed. The office buys cheesecake to commemorate my leaving.