- The phone has a pleasing form factor. The keyboard is easy to use. The side buttons are useless.
- Mobile Facebook is as addictive as it sounds.
- The organisational satisfaction of synchronising contacts and calendar to the cloud.
- I'm now a social networking demon. Although it feels like I've sold out to someone.
- I don't have to carry around a bible anymore.
- Could this be the end of my Moleskin diary?
- It's like an iPhone, but less cool and more geeky. Perfect.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.